Routine Services Available
The Practice provides management of care to all our patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, for the duration of that condition, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice wherever practicable. General management of patients who are terminally ill.
The Practice also provides management of care to those patients who suffer from a Chronic Disease, in consultation with the patient. This will also include the Care and Management of Stroke or Transient Ischaemic Attack, Cancer Care, Hypothyroidism, Mental Health and Epilepsy.
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary redidents
- Cervical Screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Vaccinations & Immunisations
- Childhood Vaccinations & Immunisations
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Services
- Anticoagulation Service
- IUCD Fitting
- Near Patient Testing
- Minor Surgery Procedures
- Pheumococcal Vaccinations
- Influenza Immunisations
- CVD Primary Prevention Health Checks
- Extended Hours
The Practice provides emergency cover between 8:00am – 8:30am Monday – Friday (except Bank Holidays) Tel: 01388 811 455
Please ask at reception for more information on the clinics and services provided.